What is preorder and how does it work?
Making clothes to order is the best way how to prevent waste of material. Isn’t it great to know that a piece clothing was from the start made for you and only you?
Here’s the process:
- You make order and pay for the piece – you can pay the whole order at once or pay 500 CZK as deposit and the rest of the money after your dress will be finished.
- We’ll reach out to you. It’s best if you leave us message on social media, e.g. Instagram, so we can chat more seamlessly about the details of your order. If you don’t have Instagram, email will do the job. Which details? For example, we can adjust the length/size/length of sleeves of the dress according to your preferences. Also, we will share the estimate delivery date.
- Věrka will do the magic and carefully sew the piece for you.
- Domi will add matching Moichi button and send you the photo of your own babe.
- If you like it, we’ll prepare the package for you and deliver it to your address or Zásilkovna point.
We’re slow and we know that. Please notice that the whole process can take up to 3 weeks or a month. If you’re in a hurry to have your baby at home, let us know about it when you’re ordering ♥
- Length: 40 cm
- cold wash (30°C), iron at medium setting (up to 120°C)
- do not bleach and tumble dry